We offer a generous £250 referral bonus. This will be paid when your referred candidate has worked 25 days through Hourglass.
We welcome all referrals, but are particularly interested in hearing from:
- NQTs looking for their first teaching position
- Teachers looking for their next post
- Teachers keen to relocate
- Experienced teachers seeking leadership and responsibility positions
- Middle and senior leaders ready to progress
If you know of any teachers who are looking for a teaching opportunity, and who could benefit from our recruitment services, please recommend them now.
Send us their CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly consultants on +44 (0) 845 812 0201 and they will talk you through the referral process.
As soon as the referred teacher works 25 days through Hourglass you will be eligible for £250 cash.
Terms and Conditions of referral scheme
- You must seek the permission of the teacher prior to referring them to Hourglass.
- You must provide full contact details as set out above.
- All referrals must be fully qualified to teach in mainstream schools.
- In the instance where a teacher is referred by 2 or more people, the first referral will qualify for the bonus.
- The teacher referred must not already be on our database or currently working through Hourglass Education.
- You will be eligible for the referral bonus as soon as the referred teacher has completed 25 days in a teaching position arranged by Hourglass Education.
- In the unlikely event of a disputed fee, Hourglass will conduct a thorough investigation and their decision shall be final.
- If the referred teacher is appointed to a permanent position arranged by Hourglass Education, payments will be made when the candidate has passed any rebate or probationary period (typically 8-12 weeks).