Our specialist overseas recruitment team provides dedicated support throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
With over 20 years of international experience, our overseas recruitment specialists are best placed to support the needs and expectations of our candidates.
Our international team works with each candidate to ensure they are fully prepared to relocate with confidence.
On your marks!
When you have accepted the offer of a job in a UK school, we’ll start getting your paperwork in shape.
- We’ll assess your personal situation – for example, will you be travelling with dependants? And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to apply for the police checks you need.
- You’ll have access to our relocation resources, including views, tips and guidance from teachers who, a year or so ago, were where you are now.
Our support programme is thorough and carefully designed to give our teachers the tools they need to be independent in the UK.
We know that you’ll be keen to find out about your new school and the surrounding area.
- We’ll be able to share insider information about the staff in your school, its character, and what you can expect there.
- We can help you with neighbourhood research and weigh up the pros and cons about accommodation.
- We’re committed to helping you plan your relocation and will give you a thorough breakdown of the visa process and a clear understanding of the timescales involved.
- Wherever possible, we’ll put you in touch with other international teachers so you have a UK peer group before you even pack your suitcase. To date, this has included online message groups and virtual get togethers, but we’re always open to new suggestions!
Our support continues as teachers settle into their new role, and complements rather than replaces the teacher/school relationship.
We have brought literally hundreds of teachers to the UK, and have built up a wide range of go-to essential guidance designed to take the guesswork out of relocation.
- We’ll be with you and your school at every step of the Certificate of Sponsorship and visa application process – we’ve seen just about every scenario you can imagine, and take them all in our stride.
- You’ll have access to our relocation resources which cover everything from DBS checks to healthcare, personal banking and mobile phones.
- You’ll be invited to a supportive induction session designed to help you settle in. You’ll be able to ask any outstanding questions and ensure you’re confident about your move.